Join us for our New Year UV Paint Parties at the National Ice Centre on Friday 29th December!
Are you ready to glow in the dark? We’ve got two UV Paint Parties to choose from…
Our New Year Family UV Paint Party is great messy fun and laughs for the kids, whilst at our evening New Year Paint Party, we’ll be turning down the lights, aiming the paint guns and turning up the music!
New Year Family Paint Party – 5.30pm – 7pm – Pre-book now!
New Year Paint Party – 7.30pm – 9.30pm – Pre-book now!
Festive food and drinks will be available and seasonal treats can be enjoyed in the Sub Zero café before, during or after skating.
Pre-booking will be available soon!
UV Paint Party Tips
Here’s a few thing you will need to know to prepare for the UV party…
- You’re going to get covered in paint so please don’t wear your best clothes or favourite items. You can buy cheap white or fluorescent clothing (it’ll look great under UV lights) or simply anything you don’t mind getting dirty!
- If you have long hair, we recommend you tie it back
- Be sure to bring some clean clothes to wear after the party
- Please wash your hands and arms before leaving the venue – we advise you wash the paint off as soon as possible after the event.
- We recommend you bring a towel or wet wipes to clean yourself after the party and bring a spare change of clothes as you will be wet.