Our Family Skating sessions are for children aged 18 months to 5 years who are new to skating.
We now have a dedicated Tots Zone in the centre of the ice on some sessions for pre-schoolers! With skates starting from baby size 5, toddlers can take to the ice from as young as 18 months old free of charge.
We have dedicated coaches on the ice during these sessions, so children can take to the ice, build their confidence and increase their co-ordination safely. A range of fun on-ice equipment characters are also available to help your child as they take their first steps on the ice!
Spaces fill up fast and on-ice equipment is available on a first come first serve basis, so we recommend booking sessions in advance online or via the box office on 0843 373 3000.
Check out the on-ice equipment!
Maximum height for all on-ice equipment is 1.2 metres, apart from the Snowman which is minimum height 1.2 metres.
• When your child is using the equipment, they must be supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 at all times
• The equipment should be front facing at all times
• A child must be wearing skates when using the equipment on the ice
• Please don’t stand on the front of the equipment
• The equipment is not to be used for games or racing
• We’re sorry but the cars cannot be used on standard public skating sessions.