Parent & Toddler Sessions
For children aged 18 months to 5 years who are new to skating
Parent & Toddler skating sessions are a great family activity to enjoy with your little ones.
We have dedicated coaches on the ice during these sessions, so children can take to the ice, build their confidence and increase their co-ordination safely. A range of fun on-ice equipment characters are also available to help your child as they take their first steps on the ice!
For just £6.50 you’ll have access to a 30 minute session for you and one child under the age of five. Skate hire is included in the price and a range of on-ice equipment characters are available for the duration of the session, subject to availability. The sessions take place on a private section of ice during public skating sessions.
Spaces fill up fast and on-ice equipment is available on a first come first serve basis, so we recommend booking this session in advance online or via the box office on 0843 373 3000.
Check out the on-ice equipment!
Maximum height for all on-ice equipment is 1.2 metres, apart from the Snowman which is minimum height 1.2 metres.
• When your child is using the equipment, they must be supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 16 at all times
• The equipment should be front facing at all times
• A child must be wearing skates when using the equipment on the ice
• Please don’t stand on the front of the equipment
• The equipment is not to be used for games or racing
• We’re sorry but the cars cannot be used on standard public skating sessions.