TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
All tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions of Nottingham Ice Centre Limited trading as the National Ice Centre (NIC) and Motorpoint Arena Nottingham (company number 3563341) (“we” / “us” / “our”) as set out below. We are authorised to sell tickets for events (i.e. arena events, conferences, sporting events, sporting activities) as an agent on behalf of the Promoter of the event (the “Promoter”), and act as a Promoter for our own sporting activities and events.
Please visit https://www.motorpointarenanottingham.com/Online/terms or call our Box Office on 0843 373 3000 for further information.
Please be aware that calls to 0843 373 3000 cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Calls from mobiles may be higher and are dependent on your mobile company’s charges and tariffs
These terms and conditions equally apply to the purchase of ice skating tickets. Full terms and conditions are available via the link provided, by request from Box Office and are displayed at the venue. Please note our venue Box Office in person opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 7pm and Sunday 9am – 5pm and our Box Office telephone line opening hours Monday – Saturday 9am – 7pm and Sunday 9am – 5pm.
- Please check your tickets carefully upon receipt and contact us immediately if there is a mistake, as tickets cannot be refunded after their purchase, unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any re-arranged event.
- A valid ticket must be produced to enter the event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate the Ticket.
- Replacement standing or unreserved seated tickets which have been lost or mislaid by the purchaser or any third party cannot be issued in any circumstances.
- The re-sale of this ticket for commercial gain without express permission from the Promoter or the NIC will make this ticket void. Customers should be aware that tickets sold from unofficial sources may not be valid.
- It is against the law to smoke on these premises. Smoking will lead to ejection without a refund. Our policy does not permit the use of electronic smoking substitutes.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment (whether audio or visual) is prohibited. This includes the use of tablets (i.e. iPads, Galaxy, etc.)
- We and/or the Promoter reserve the right to conduct security searches. We and/or the Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject, the ticket holder if the ticket holder refuses to be searched, or in our and/or the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, admission of the holder to the venue might be a risk to the safety of the audience or the holder, or affect the enjoyment of the audience or the running of the event (for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or is acting aggressively or anti-socially). No refunds will be offered to customers in these circumstances.
- No food, cans, bottles or alcohol may be brought into the venue. Only food and drink purchased in the venue may be consumed in the venue, except in limited circumstances on proven medical grounds.
- Bottle tops may be removed from bottles to be taken into the venue to reduce the risk of them becoming rolling trip hazards, or used as missiles. Occasionally, drinks will be decanted into plastic cups.
- No illegal substances, legal highs, pyrotechnic articles, lasers, selfie sticks, weapons or offensive items may be brought into the venue. Only handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) and handbag sized umbrellas are allowed in the arena. We reserve the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
- The NIC operates a Challenge 21 Policy. Please be aware you may be asked to produce accepted ID. False IDs will be retained and the police will be contacted.
- If you experience problems please contact Box Office in the foyer, or a steward, so that the issue can be resolved prior to, or during, the event.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Official merchandise is only available from branded merchandise stands and official vendors.
- As members of the audience, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and/or sound recorded for broadcast and/or publication, without payment. For ice skating and some specific sporting events, the use of personal photography or filming equipment is not permitted without the completion of the relevant authorisation form available from a member of staff.
- We accept liability for: (a) the injury to or death of person caused by our negligence and/or the negligence of our employees, agents or sub-contractors; (b) any other matters which we cannot by law restrict or exclude.
- Subject to clause 16, we will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the contract for: (a) any losses or damages which are not foreseeable by the parties when the contract to which this ticket relates is formed arising in connection with the event to which this ticket relates; (b) any losses which are not caused by any breach by us; (c) business or trade losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits); (d) losses or damages caused by the Promoter where we act as the Promoter’s agent; and/or (e) losses or damages caused by events beyond our reasonable control. We shall not be liable for the quality of the sound and/or performance of any event where we do not have control over the same.
- In the case of any negligence by us, our employees, agents or sub-contractors (but not any other third party) causing loss or damage to personal property, our liability shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either replacing or repairing such property subject to fair wear and tear.
- Animals are not permitted in the venue (except Assistance Dogs).
- Please note strobe lighting, show smoke, pyrotechnics, foam or lasers may be used during events. Sound levels may be loud. Hearing protection is available on request.
- For all events (seated and standing), children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. On the ice rink, all children under the age of 9 must be accompanied at all times by an adult over the age of 18 with a maximum per adult of four children under the age of 9.
- Floor seats are on flat flooring. Please be aware people may stand in a seated area.
- Tickets are sold subject to our and/or the Promoter’s right to alter the support artist line up or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond the control of us and/or the Promoter without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- We and the promoter reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the Ticket if the staging of the event reasonably requires, provided they are of no less value to that stated on the Ticket.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend a skating session at any time on the grounds of public safety.
- WARNING: Ice hockey can be dangerous. Spectators are warned to keep an eye on the puck(s) at all times as the puck(s) may leave the ice and travel into public areas. Spectators should only access and leave their seats when play is stopped.